awww I didnt get to watch the match.!I couldn wake up even with the 9 missed calls. ohwell, REPLAY. Okay, so No.7 Midfielder SCHWEINSTEIGER Bastian scored twice for GERMANY Y'ALLLL. 3-1 to GERMANY, HELL YEAHH < =:) + Wimbledon Women's Finals, Amelie Mauresmo(FRA) bt Justin Henin-Hardenne 2- 6 6-3 6-4 I watched the first match and I was like "Justins gonn win! Don't need to watch anymore" And then the unexpected happened :$ -.- & for Men's Finals, Nadals gonn win, I hope..cos Federer is just, beep.. haha but he's just one more match to his fourth Wimbledon title in a row duuuuuuuuude?! That's just whacked.. Whats more, The china doubles are in the doubles finals? =O Expect the unexpected, very, very true. So since Mauresmo is from France.. and she won the finals... does that mean France will win worldcup finals...? Italian Spaghetti or French Toast? Ohwell, I'm rooting for Italy anyhow..But I've a strong feeling France will get it..both ways, the Europeans win, still.
PureAcoustic and Angels&Airwaves are TIGGGHT.Loveee it. Nadal and Federer nowwww,BYE. -- I'm good. Hi Lester --.